What We Can Accept:
Computer Clinic generally accepts e-waste items that contain electronic circuitry, whether working or not.Items not marked specifically are free to drop off during normal business hours
- Answering Machines, Recorders
- CD/DVD Drives, VCRs, Recorders, Players
- Calculators (handheld, desktop, cash registers)
- Cameras (still or movie, digital or cartridge)
- Cell Phones/Blackberries/Palm products
- Computer Backup Batteries
- Computer Wire/Cables (all types)
- Dictation Machines, Recorders
- Dry Ink Toner Cartridges **$5.00 Per Item**
- Fax Machines
- Hard Drives
- Ink Cartridges (empty or full)
- Keyboards, Mice, Speakers
- Medical Monitoring Devices
- Microwave Ovens
- Miscellaneous Computer Parts
- Power Supplies
- Radios, Walkie-Talkies
- Flat Panel Televisions 30" and under - $25.00 each Over 30" - $50.00
No CRT "Tube Type" or Projection TV's
Pickup Services for Businesses & Government:
Pickup Services for Businesses throughout Franklin and Washington County's. (a charge maybe assessed) To schedule a pickup,simply Call 717-261-0431 and give us your business name, address, phone number, contact name and a list of items to pickup, with a suggested date and time for pickup. We will respond back to you promptly with a pickup schedule. .
TRY OUR MAIL IN RECYCLING PROGRAM
It's simple and easy for you to use.
Simply take any of your small electronic items and ship it to us. The only charge you incur is shipping. The recommended method would be to use the USPS flat rate boxes, they're cheap and give different size options. This is ideal for small items like laptops, game consoles, cell phones, etc..
Any equipment will be properly disposed of including all hard drives.
A Certificate of Destruction can be emailed
If you have any questions concerning any equipment you can call us 717-261-0431
Send your equipment directly our office: (postage required)Computer Clinic 4087 Lincoln Way WestChambersburg,Pa 17202